Frankfurts – Gourmet Sausages: 400g Pack
Posh ‘Hot Dogs’ boil them up or on the BBQ, great for a summer get together or watching the footy.
Frankfurt: Made with a traditional recipe from the homeland you need to try our Franks. Pop them in some boiling water to heat through and serve with sauerkraut and mustard for an awesome culinary experience. These ‘Posh’ Hot Dogs are perfect to eat while watching the footy or even on the BBQ in the summer. Made with 100% free range pork and smoked over Australian hardwoods the flavour is great. Everything is natural from the skins to all the special ingredients, so they are the prefect thing to keep the kids happy.
A few reasons you should cook your Frankfurts at home
- Quality: You get to choose the kinds of meat you consume. You won’t ever worry if your sausage has a face, eye, or undesirable part!
- Health: You can choose the amount of fat and salt you put in your sausage. In addition, you don’t use preservatives, additives, or chemicals.
- Your sausage will have a more fabulous texture. You can create the flavour and spice mixture that you prefer.
- Control: If a third party handles your game, you do not influence the methods they utilize.
- Cost: Homemade sausage is less costly than a sausage that has been manufactured in bulk.
Conclusion: These all are the few essential features and qualities of frankfurters that you should know that enhance your hunger cravings for it. The ideal fast food in a Viennese home is to boil a few frankfurters and then serve the resulting dish with some flatbread and some mayonnaise or sauce.