For the Sandwich:
- 4 slices of Gamze Smokehouse Turkey Bacon
- 4 slices of your favorite bread (white, whole wheat, or any preferred type)
- 4-6 leaves of crisp lettuce (such as iceberg or romaine)
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 4-6 slices of roasted turkey breast
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Mustard (optional)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook the Gamze Smokehouse Turkey Bacon:
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the Gamze Smokehouse Turkey Bacon slices until they are crispy and browned, turning them occasionally. This usually takes about 4-5 minutes per side. Place the cooked bacon on a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess grease.
- Prepare the Bread:
- Toast the slices of bread to your desired level of crispiness. You can use a toaster, toaster oven, or even a hot skillet with a little butter for this step.
- Assemble the BLT:
- Lay out the toasted bread slices.
- If desired, spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on one side of each bread slice. Mustard is also a great option if you like a little tangy kick.
- Place the crispy lettuce leaves on two of the bread slices.
- Add Turkey and Tomato:
- Layer the slices of roasted turkey breast on top of the lettuce.
- Add the sliced tomatoes on top of the turkey. Season the tomatoes with a pinch of salt and black pepper to enhance their flavor.
- Top with Gamze Smokehouse Turkey Bacon:
- Place the cooked Gamze Smokehouse Turkey Bacon on the tomatoes.
- Complete the Sandwich:
- Top the Gamze Smokehouse Turkey Bacon with the remaining slices of bread, mayonnaise or mustard side down.
- Slice and Serve:
- Use a sharp knife to cut each sandwich in half diagonally, creating two triangular halves.
- Serve your Turkey Bacon BLT immediately while the bacon is still crispy and the ingredients are fresh.
Enjoy your Turkey Bacon BLT featuring Gamze Smokehouse Turkey Bacon! This sandwich is a flavorful and satisfying option for lunch or dinner.