For the Baked White Beans:
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) of white beans (such as cannellini or navy beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
For the Fried Gamze Smokehouse Kabana:
- 4-6 slices of Gamze Smokehouse Kabana sausage
- Olive oil or vegetable oil for frying
1. Prepare the Baked White Beans:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole dish, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes until it becomes translucent.
- Stir in the minced garlic and sauté for an additional 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the drained and rinsed white beans to the skillet.
- Sprinkle the dried thyme, dried rosemary, paprika, salt, and black pepper over the beans. Stir to combine and evenly distribute the seasonings.
- Pour the chicken or vegetable broth over the beans. Stir again.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese evenly over the top of the beans.
2. Bake the Baked White Beans:
- Place the skillet or casserole dish in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the beans are heated through, and the top is golden and bubbling.
3. Fry the Gamze Smokehouse Kabana:
- While the beans are baking, heat a separate skillet over medium-high heat and add a little olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Place the slices of Gamze Smokehouse Kabana sausage in the skillet and fry until they are crispy and browned on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side. You may need to do this in batches depending on the size of your skillet.
- Once the baked white beans are done, remove them from the oven.
- Top the baked beans with the fried Gamze Smokehouse Kabana slices.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Serve your Baked White Beans with Fried Gamze Smokehouse Kabana as a hearty and flavorful meal. Enjoy!