- 200g Gamze Chorizo, cut into 1cm slices
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup halved pequeno tomatos
- 1/2 red onion
- Large handful of spinach
- Sourdough bread
- Dried chilli
- Chopped parsley
- Cook Gamze Chorizo in a medium sized frying pan over medium heat, for 5 minutes or until crisp on edges and golden on both sides. Toast sourdough ready to serve.
- Whisk the eggs and crème fraîche until well combined, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat, olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, add onion and sliced tomato. When soft, add egg mixture. Allow the egg to cook and then drag mixture into the middle of the pan, allowing more egg mixture to move on to the hot pan. Cook the eggs halfway (about 2 minutes) gently folding in spinach. Remove the pan from the heat, allowing the residual heat to finish cooking the eggs.
- Spoon scrambled eggs onto sourdough toast and top with Gamze Chorizo.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and chilli.